Meetings for the Edmonton Numismatic Society (Coin Club) take place every second Wednesday of the month (except July and August).
Next society meeting:
10 October 2018
- ENS society matters:
- November 2018 Fall show update
- Volunteer Sign-Up – completion
- Show Silent Auction lot submission – final chance to have your lots included
- see SHOW page for Silent Auction lot submission form – must accompany our lots
- Presentation: “My most recent numismatic adventures in London, England.”
- presenter: Terence Cheesman
- come and see some amazingly beautiful and rare ancient Roman coins
- Presentation: “Photos of the Dalmatian coast and its numismatics.”
- presenter: Wayne Hansen
- come and see amazing pictures of the Split Museum collection of ancient artifacts
- Show and Tell – bring your recent of special finds and discoveries to share with members
- Silent auction – bring your items to sell to fellow members
- Refreshments – coffee, tea, water, pop and an assortment of cookies
- Door prize draws
Doors open at 6:30 p.m., meeting begins at 7:15 p.m.
Location – NEW
The Royal Canadian Legion branch no. 255 building at
10427 – 174 Street NW . Edmonton . T5S 1H1
Special society meetings:
- March: Society annual general meeting.
- Board and Executive elections
- September: Annual pizza night.
- December: Annual volunteer appreciation and award presentation night and annual charity auction.